The Texans Recovering Together crisis, counseling and training programs available to residents of Colorado County.
If you or your family have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, we are here to help.
Have you suffered any of the following?
- Personal or financial losses
- Emotional trauma or distress
- Physical or Mental Health issues
- Physical abuse
- Increased substance or alcohol use
- Legal issues
- Heightened anger or frustration
- Social withdrawal
- Or just feel the need for support and local assistance?
Texans Recovering Together have trained professionals available to assist you in the recovery process.
The outreach program offers:
- Social Service referrals
- Charitable Donation referrals
- Transportation referrals
- Job Assistance referrals
- Legal Assistance referrals
- Medical Care referrals
- Mental Health referrals
- Substance Abuse referrals
- Individual Crisis Counseling
- Group counseling
- Educational Presentations Contactless, virtual and telephone services.
Testing positive for COVID-19 is not required for program participation.
Call (936) 521-6331 for more information on this program.